Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
Blackfoot#1628
Class:
Warrior
Main Spec:
Fury
Off Spec:
Fury
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
Yes. I am a former member of EK.
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
I am a former member. I checked the guilds recruitment Disc posts. Saw Zeal's post.
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
Yes. I was a member of Draconic back during SL. And early into S1 DF.
I played Warlock then.
Please list your raiding history/progression by tier. Note any leadership positions you've held.
Raiding history in DF consists of heroic prog as a Warlock during S1. I downed 2 bosses on Mythic. I then stepped down from my team due to my personal dissatisfaction with my performance as a lock. S2 I did heroic prog full cleared. And mostly did M+ on my main and alts. S3 I want to come back to Mythic and get back into the prog grind.
Previous guild(s) and reason for leaving.
EK is the last "real" guild I was in. Outside of that I was just raiding with friends in their raid team inside another guild on Hyjal.
Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
I don't play Arms currently. But if the needs arises I will learn it or change mains that best fit the teams needs.
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
I currently have a 445 Warlock, 447 Evoker (Aug), 445 Prot/Ret Paladin (M+). And then some other characters I am gearing through pugs and M+ outside of raid and rep grinds.
Have you been a part of an EK raid team in the past? If yes, which team?
Draconic
Please provide a link to your Logs. ---- Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... brawnsteel
Do you have a PC that can handle high density raid content? What is your internet stability like?
Yep its pretty new and runs on ultra. But I prefer medium in raids for FPS.
Please add a hyperlink of your UI
https://imgur.com/c3XbrfA
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
I have a 14.5 pnd kitty that is great at crushing my kidneys at night. And he is a master of begging for treats.

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Brawnsteel - Warrior - Zeal

Post by Mango » November 10th, 2023, 9:45 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Brawnsteel - Warrior - Zeal

Post by Mango » November 12th, 2023, 1:09 pm

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”