Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
Cthyllah/Malashae
Class:
Warlock
Main Spec:
Destruction
Off Spec:
Demonology
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
Yes
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
Silvos (Friend from Are One)
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
Currently a Merc? for Zeal on evoker Malashae
Please list your raiding history/progression by tier. Note any leadership positions you've held.
have been in every raid starting from Cata, was a blood dk during spine of deathwing, switched to priest during siege of org and ended on a lock near the end of killing Garrosh. was a raid lead during Siege but left for the Army soon after and came back to just casual raid.
Previous guild(s) and reason for leaving.
Are One (Current, not leaving on main, will be pulling my lock to join Zeal), Quintessence (left with the entire R1 group to form Are One)
LOKI (Darkspear guild, was a member when I pugged with Quintes and they asked me to join them on Proudmore)

Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
Both Demo and Destro specs are the same ilvl, currently 519, proficient at both specs
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
Technically my lock is my alt, my main is
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... e/malashae
and at times can be brought in to help with raiding if needed.
Have you been a part of an EK raid team in the past? If yes, which team?
Just Zeal currently as a merc
Please provide a link to your Logs. ---- Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
Main (evoker Malashae)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... rtition=-1
New Main for Zeal (lock Cthyllah)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... rtition=-1
Do you have a PC that can handle high density raid content? What is your internet stability like?
Yes, everything on my pc for high end performance not just for gaming, but due to my job requirements.
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
Keep in mind I have had the warlock for many years, she has had many race and name changes along with server switches, I have a lot of experience on warlock but logs are going to look very absent for her in comparison to my evoker.

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Cthyllah - Warlock - Zeal

Post by Mango » July 10th, 2024, 1:39 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Cthyllah - Warlock - Zeal

Post by Mango » July 10th, 2024, 8:04 pm

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”