Yzrider42#1320
Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
cole42
Class:
Warrior
Main Spec:
Fury
Off Spec:

Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
Yes
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
Was in Chivalry Previously
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
I was a member of Chivalry during dragonflight.
We like to balance progression with having a good time. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW—any hobbies, interests, or anything else you’d like us to know?
I like to play a variety of games (FF14, Rocket League, Shooters, Racing Games). I ride motorcycles and used to race motocross.
Tell us a bit about your raiding experience—any noteworthy positive or negative experiences, etc.?
I have been a Heroic/Mythic Raider on and off since Cata. Cleared most of Mythic Antorus, and pushed for AOTC in other expansions if i am playing the game.
What are your goals and priorities in the game? What type of support would you be looking for from team members/team leadership in achieving those goals?
Honestly just want a group of chill people to run dungeons and clear content. Only support I would like from leadership is keeping the group relaxed but focused as much as possible. I love messing around and having fun, but also know there are times to focus up when it gets too crazy.

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Shoope - Warrior - Blackshields

Post by Mango » September 11th, 2024, 4:08 am

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Shoope - Warrior - Blackshields

Post by Mango » September 15th, 2024, 5:26 am

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Blackshields!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[B] Approved Archive”