Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
Ponn
Class:
Druid
Main Spec:
Restoration
Off Spec:
Feral
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
I have.
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
Recruitment & Community Discord
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
Not that I know of.
What do you expect from us as a team? What are you looking for in a raid team?
I haven't been with an eventually non-toxic raid group since Cata. I just want a place where I can feel like I can call it home, make friends and maybe progress my skills to try out Mythic someday. I'd like to grow not only as a player but as a person too.
What is your raiding experience? Do you have any leadership experience?
My last raid experience was mostly Pug raiding Heroic in Legion and 3 M Bosses in BFA. Did some H raiding in Cata and WoD. I am a returning player, and a big Mythic+ fan, looking to improve myself and see what I can learn.

I don't have any direct WoW Leadership experience, but I may have transferrable skills from FiveM Roleplay.
Do you have other characters you might want to raid on?
Not for the moment, trying to transition into it slowly, and focus on one so I don't overwhelm myself.
Is there anything, specifically, you want to improve on in raiding or WoW in general?
I'm not sure, but I'm sure there are many places where I could. Objective feedback would be very helpful.
What is your level of comfort with Mythic+ content?
I got to 2500 on the last two weeks of DF on Hpriest, 2000 of that was +10s on Tyr, because I wasn't sure if the week after was going to be available, and when I found out it was, I got lazy and joked around the last 500 or so points for KSH. I absolutely love pushing myself in Mythic+, I've never really had a dedicated group or community for it. (I currently have a loose group of friends that wish to push to KSH and then stop playing, but I'm committing for a long haul)
What kind of attendance do you expect to be able to give? We are expecting at least 65% attendance outside extenuating circumstances.
I'd like to be there for most if not all the raids.
Is there anything else you'd like us to know? Personalize your app.
Hey, I'm Ponn, 33, autistic, and just looking for a place to call home.

I'd like to progress to Mythic Raiding someday, but I don't really know where I stand with raiding right now. It's been a while. Being helpful/supportive is a big thing for me, although often it happens at my own detriment, because I don't know it's happening until later.

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Ponnkun - Druid - vanir

Post by Mango » September 6th, 2024, 1:40 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Ponnkun - Druid - vanir

Post by Mango » September 9th, 2024, 7:34 am

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Blackshields!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Bnet: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[B] Approved Archive”